Email marketing is a high response and opportunistic medium for communicating with customers
compared to other marketing strategies, email marketing is relatively cheap with the power to bring huge profits to your business through targeted communication. With trackable results, you’ll be up to speed on what your customers find most interesting, tailoring your business to meet their needs.
Top 10 Reasons why you should invest in Email Marketing right away
1. Global Market - No matter where your business is located, or the target audience you are trying to reach, email campaigns pave the way. Oceans and borders are no obstacle in email marketing.
2. Low cost - If you chose to send 5000 paper based messages via regular mail, you would find it would likely cost you up to 78% more than an email campaign. With an email marketing campaign, not only do you spend less time, resources and money, but your message is almost instantly deliverable with trackable results.
3. Interactive - You can innovatively initiate campaigns using graphics, videos, music, quiz, game or whatever that will be of interest to your prospect, to grab their attention and interest immediately.
4. Personalised messaging - Our email marketing software allows you to personalise every email and greet every prospect you target. This significantly increases the open rate within your email campaign.
5. 24/7 marketing - Whether its night or day, or your target market is a world away, email marketing can be set up to be delivered automatically whenever, and wherever you want.
6. Measurable results - With our email marketing software you able to track clickable links, conversion rates, and how many times an email was opened, giving a clear indication what your prospects are mostly interested in.
7. Targeted marketing - Obtaining a list of your target audience who may be interested in your products or service can be extremely profitable. Your target audience can be based on age, gender, location, income, sports and many other parameters.
8. Unsubscribe option - With an unsubscribe link on every email, it allows non interested prospects to opt out which will help shortlist your target audience reaching the ones that are genuinely interested in your offerings.
9. Faster response - Email marketing is extremely time efficient. Whilst your email campaign reaches its destination in a matter of minutes, regular mail can take up to 5-7 days. Response times for your email campaigns can be instant, meaning you can be processing more information, creating more sales much faster.
10. It's easy - Whether you are in the office or at home watching TV, you are able to execute an email campaign at the press of a button. It's very easy once it's all set up!