Syntrix Solutions Website Process
Let's have a coffee
- We communicate with you to discover your website objectives and goals. This will include a site map, giving reference to each page within your website.
- Find out what other websites you like and why you like them.
- Research your competition.
- We create a brief and get you to sign off prior to giving it to our website design team.
We ask for a deposit
- A 50% deposit is required prior to starting the design process in Photoshop.
- We submit artwork back to you for tweaks and modifications.
- If no other pages need designing, we get you to sign off on the website design.
- *Any changes after sign off incur an hourly rate to complete.
The coding process begins
- The coding process begins, replicating the photoshop design.
- We extensively test in modern (IE7 and up) browsers so your website renders and behaves as it should.
- We create the inside pages, adding your copy and images to create a fully functional website.
Test Again & Launch
- We then test your website again, making sure everything is perfect in all modern browsers.
- Once we have fully tested, and you are happy, we get you to sign off on the entire website and require final payment prior to launching.
- We have a 4 week defects liability period. Should your website not function as it should we will fix with no costs incurred to the client.